Terry Carroll Sr.
Senior V.P. – Operating Manager – Drilling Expert
- Over 35 Years of Experience in the
Oil & Gas Industry
- B.S. Degree in Business Administration and Finance
from California State University, Hayward
- Oil & gas field exploration
- Oil & gas field development
- Served as a top executive with several oil & gas development and service companies.
- Supervised and provided daily management, as well as operations, for numerous oil and gas companies, partnerships and private investors.
- Involved in drilling and completing thousands of oil & gas wells.
- Constructed, operated, and maintained hundreds of miles of natural gas gathering pipeline, compression and dehydration facilities.
- Directly responsible for producing more than 15 BCF of gas and 750,000 BBLs of oil.
- Provided geological evaluation, drilling and pipeline construction services to oil field exploration and production companies located in Kansas and Oklahoma.
- Served as President, CEO and CFO of United States Exploration, Inc., a public company engaged in oil & gas exploration, development and operations. During his tenure as president, the Company went from a listing on the “Over The Counter” exchange with approximately $4,000,000 in assets, to a listing on the NASDAQ exchange with over $14,000,000 in assets. The Company last traded publicly on the American exchange with assets in excess of $36,000,000. The Company was purchased by a private entity in February, 2004 for approximately $53,300,000.