Vice President Field Operations
- Field Operations
- Asset Acquisitions
- Asset Development
- “Field General” in charge of oil field operations.
- A constant flow of new oil & gas opportunities/acquisitions comes across his desk because of his high-level connections and credibility within the industry.
- Handles oil & gas lease acquisitions, drilling new wells, and reworking old ones.
- Over 30 years of experience in the oil & gas industry. Spent the first 14 years working at Schlumberger.
- Career in the oil & gas industry has been mainly as a top executive in the well service sector or as an owner of a technology company.
- Hired as a consultant by numerous oil & gas companies to direct and manage new well drilling and field development programs.
- Involved as a consultant in over 250 wells from 2008 to 2015. Oil production from them ranged from 3 to 30 barrels of oil per day. Some wells involved a waterflood program.
- Excellent reputation in the industry for being able to execute each step of a drilling program through well completion and putting wells into production.
- Knows how to manage and work closely with geologists and drilling contractors, as well as with cementing and frac companies.